Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

As I'm typing this, I can't help but feel that the end of this year has kind of snuck up on me. A lot has happened in 2011, filled with big moments and small moments.

It's been an amazing year and as I reflect back on the year past, there is a lot that I am thankful for. A big thank you to my clients for inviting me to share a little piece of their world and trusting me to document that world; to Melissa from Moments by Melissa Miller for allowing me the opportunity to second shoot alongside her this year; to my dear friends and family, for their support, patience and love; and last but not least to my hubby-to-be, thank you for being who you are, for loving me as I am, believing in me before I believed in myself, and supporting my dreams.

For 2012, I strive to keep my mind and my heart open; to be positive and hopeful; to see the opportunity in every challenge; and to continue to learn and grow.

Happy New Year! Wishing you a very happy and wonderful 2012, filled with love, laughter and the sweetest moments.

No comments: